Soft Tissue Management Perfect and update Soft Tissue Management
Modifying a gingival biotype, increasing or creating keratinized gingiva, aligning dental and implant collets, preventing post-extraction mucosal defect, preparing the mucosal area prior to bone augmentation grafts or widening the vestibule are all indicated in gingival tissue management. Carried out before, during and after implant treatment, this technique aims to attain a functional and aesthetic optimization of the results.
- Practical work
- Live surgery
- Interaction between the operating theatre and conference room
After the course
- Access to participating members
- Videos of the surgeries
- Training documents
- Forum on the clinical cases
- Master the technique of mucogingival surgery in the peri-implant environment
- Recommend the right surgical treatment
- Perfectthe technical installation and operative and surgical protocols
- Manage complications successfully
- Design soft tissues management and augmentation
- Soft tissues management and abutments connection
- Surgical techniques of root coverage, multiple recessions
- Post-operative follow-up and complications
- Live broadcast of 3 surgeries with interaction between the conference room and the operating theatres
- Supervised practical work on pig jaws for various techniques such as tunnel and vestibular deepening
The contributors might change depending on the training course. Discover the contributors of the next training sessions below and while registering.
We are here to help you.Contact us !