Immediate Aesthetics and Loading Add the Immediate Aesthetics and Loading techniques to your practice
As part of an implant prosthetics treatment, various approaches now avoid the use of a removable temporary prosthesis.
This practical and educational course brings different techniques to light, such as fast loading, extraction implantation and immediate loading in the aesthetic area, flapless surgery which can be computer guided or not, and immediate loading.
- Practical work
- Live surgery
- Interaction between the operating theatre and conference room
After the course
- Access to participating members
- Videos of the surgeries
- Training documents
- Forum on the clinical cases
- Acquire a theoretical foundation for understanding the biological and mechanical principles behind immediate aesthetics and immediate loading
- Recommend the right surgical treatment
- Perfect the technical installation and operative and surgical protocols
- Manage complications successfully
- Biological and mechanical principles behind immediate loading
- Extraction implantation, immediate aesthetics or immediate loading
- Single-tooth, partial and complete edentulism
- Extraction sites management
- Live broadcast of 3 surgeries with interaction between the conference room and the operating theatres
- Supervised practical work for various techniques such as implanting in the extraction sockets of the aesthetic areas and placing an immediate provisional prosthesis.
The contributors might change depending on the training course. Discover the contributors of the next training sessions below and while registering.
We are here to help you.Contact us !