Trained at the university of Lyon, Dr Hadi Antoun, dental surgeon, holds a Speciality Certificate in Oral Biology and Periodontology and a postgraduate degree in Surgical and Prosthetic Implantology from the university of Paris VII. He has taught at the Implantology department of the university of Paris VII as a visiting practitioner.
He is regularly invited to conferences and is involved in clinical research principally related to immediate loading and bone grafting. In addition to national and international publications, he is the author of a book on sinus grafts and has co-written a book on bone grafts.
Since its creation in 2003, he runs the Training Institute for Advanced Implant Surgery (IFCIA). Besides his research and training activities, he undertakes a private practice limited to Periodontology and Implantology.
In addition, he is expert at the Paris Court of Appeal.
Dental Surgeon Council #: 44592
- 1998-2000: Postgraduate diploma in Surgical and Prosthetic Implantology, Paris VII University
- 1990-1992: Post-graduate Certificate in Implantology, Misch Implant Institute, Pittsburgh, USA
- 1986-1988: Speciality Certificate, Oral Biology and Periodontology, Paris VII University
- From 1993 to 2005 Teaching as visiting practitioner at the Implantology department, Garancière, Paris VII University
- Private practice limited to Periodontology and Implantology
- Editorial Board:
- L'Information Dentaire
- Revue Odonto Stomatologique
- Journal de parondotonlogie & d’Implantologie orale
- Vice president, Société Française d’Implantologie
- President of the Training Institute for Advanced Implant Surgery (IFCIA)
- Past president, Cercle Franco-Libanais d’Implantologie et de Parodontologie
- Member of the Bureau, Association Française d’Implantologie
- Active member, Academy of Osseointegration (USA)
- Active member, European Association of Osseointegration
- Affiliate member, European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry