Bone grafting in Implantology Optimise and simplify Bone Grafting in Implantology
Various techniques of pre or peri-implant bone augmentation
allow the reconstruction of defects in a predictable results.
This clinical course offers the opportunity to discover all these therapeutic options through a practical and educational approach.
- Practical work
- Live surgery
- Interaction between the operating theatre and conference room
After the course
- Access to participating members
- Videos of the surgeries
- Training documents
- Forum on the clinical cases
- Gain a theoretical foundation for understanding bone healing and the various techniques of bone reconstruction
- Recommend the right surgical treatment
- Perfect the technical installation and operative and surgical protocols
- Manage complications successfully
- Guided bone regeneration in height and thickness
- Sinus grafts
- Autogenous block onlay bone grafting
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Post-operative follow-up and complications
- Live broadcast of 3 surgeries with interaction between the conference room and the operating theatres
- Supervised practical work on sheep jaws for various techniques such as sinus and onlay grafts.
The contributors might change depending on the training course. Discover the contributors of the next training sessions below and while registering.