The All-on-4® approach Master the All-on-4® approach
The All-on-4® approach restores both the maxilla and the mandible by fixed restorations with relatively simple but well codified means. In a large number of cases, it avoids our patients needing bone grafts and reduces post-operative follow-ups, treatment cost as well as treatment duration.
Avoiding the removable prosthesis phase in the case of a terminal dentition is our commitment for a majority of our patients. Giving them an optimised and immediate function and aesthetics are key to this type of treatment.
- Practical work
- Live surgery
- Interaction between the operating theatre and conference room
After the course
- Access to participating members
- Videos of the surgeries
- Training documents
- Forum on the clinical cases
- Recommend the right surgical treatment
- Perfect the control of cases and risk factors in order to avoid complications
- Learn surgical, prosthetic and laboratory procedures as well as team work in order to apply the All-on-4® approach predictably to patients
- Biological and mechanical principles of immediate loading on edentulous patients with the All-on-4®
- Management of extraction implantation and immediate loading in terminal dentition
- Post-operative follow-up and complications
- Live broadcast of 2 surgeries with interaction between the conference room and the operating theatres
- The prosthetic phase is carried out live
- Supervised practical work introducing the All-on-4® technique
We are here to help you.Contact us !